It's the easiest way for children to learn
a new language
MUZZY, the award-winning BBC Language Course for Children is the most respected children's language course in the world. Celebrated in 100 countries, and winner of top educational awards, MUZZY has been called a masterpiece for children. MUZZY has successfully introduced millions of children to a second language.
Children learn at their own pace
You will appreciate the unhurried delivery of MUZZY’s animated stories, geared to the way youngsters absorb the world around them. Just by watching, listening and imitating what they see and hear, children soak up the sounds and rhythm of the language without work. Without struggle. Without pressure.
In contrast to the overstimulating, frantic pace of most children’s television, MUZZY is like a play date with your child’s favourite friends. To a child "playing with MUZZY" is the most natural thing in the world. When the engaging characters speak, youngsters automatically answer in the same language. Parents who struggled with a foreign language for years in school are astonished at how quickly and easily their children pick up a new language.
behind MUZZY is
Many scientific researchers have found that early exposure to a foreign language can do more for your child than simply teach him or her a second language. Some experts have said that it stimulates neurons in the developing brain and literally expands a child’s learning capacity.
Kids learn language best by immersion -- seeing, hearing and responding to what's around them. The more ways in which your child is engaged with MUZZY, the more quickly and naturally he or she will absorb the new language.
The 7 reasons why your child should learn a second language now:
- Just English is No Longer Enough. Our global community makes it more vital than ever to communicate across borders and around the world.
- Early is Better. Many researchers agree that there are clear educational advantages to introducing foreign languages when children are still young.
- Achieve Excellent Reading Skills. Children learning a foreign language are able to recognize symbolic relationships between letters/characters and sounds - skills which help make excellent readers.
- Greater Self-Esteem. Children love being able to communicate in another language. MUZZY gets kids talking, imitating, play-acting and sharing what they know. It’s a real confidence-builder.
- A Native Accent is Still Easy. MUZZY uses authentic, native speakers so your child will pick up native speech patterns.
- Prepare Future Opportunities in a Global World. Competence in foreign languages is increasingly valued by universities. Languages open doors in business and the arts too.
- Acquire a Lifelong Advantage. Learning another language offers a lifetime of rewarding insight, connections, possibilities and adventure.
MUZZY is for children of all ages!
Experts say that there are unique language learning advantages in childhood. Some point to unique cognitive advantages and benefits. Others point simply to the native-sounding accents and higher levels of proficiency ultimately achieved by younger language learners. Regardless of the reasoning, research shows that earlier is better for language learning.
At Early Advantage, we believe that childhood is a special time, a "window of opportunity" for parents to introduce their child to languages and other new experiences that will expand a child's world, grow an appreciation for other cultures and foster a lifelong love of learning.
Try MUZZY Free Today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!